Already have a Username/Password for Vektora : Jurnal Vektor dan Reservoir Penyakit?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript is fit with journal Aim and Scope
- Title Page
- Structured Abstract (See Guidelines for Author)
- Title does not exceed 20 words
- Text is 12 point, Times New Roman style, 1,5-spaced, in MS Word, A4 page size
- Figures and Tables Legend
- Manuscript has been checked for spelling and grammar
- Cover letter and Conflict of Interest Statement
- Photographs and illustrations are 300 dpi (or greater) tiff files (not Microsoft Word or Power Point).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). While the manuscript is undergoing the peer review phase, the authors will not submit the manuscript to another journal without notifying the editor.
- Important! We fight plagiarism: please understand that your article will be checked with available tools for discovering plagiarism.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to VEKTORA and Balai Besar Penelitian dan Pengembangan Vektor dan Reservoir Penyakit (Institute of Vector and Reservoir Control Research and Development) as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from VEKTORA (Journal of Vector Borne and Reservoir Diseases) and Balai Besar Penelitian dan Pengembangan Vektor dan Reservoir Penyakit (Institute of Vector and Reservoir Control Research and Development).
VEKTORA (Journal of Vector Borne and Reservoir Diseases) and Balai Besar Penelitian dan Pengembangan Vektor dan Reservoir Penyakit (Institute of Vector and Reservoir Control Research and Development), the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal.
Names and email addresses entered on the journal site will be used exclusively for the purpose of journals that have been mentioned andwill not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
VEKTORA Journal Indexed by:
p-ISSN : 2085-868X (print)
e-ISSN : 2354-8789 (online)
Accreditation Number : 583/Akred/P2MI-LIPI/09/2014
Published by Institute for Vector and Reservoir Control Research Development, National Institute of Health Research and Development, Ministry of Health (Indonesia)
Jl. Hasanuddin No. 123, Salatiga, Central Java, Indonesia
Tel. (0298) 327096, Fax (0298) 322604,
Website : http://ejournal.litbang.depkes.go.id/index.php/vk
Copyright of Vektora Journal of Vector Borne and Reservoir Disease (e-ISSN: 2354-8789, p-ISSN: 2085-868X)
View My Stats
Vektora is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.