Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. Any file submitted in PDF format is unacceptable.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi (Journal of Reproductive Health) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to remix, adapt, build upon the work non-commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi (Journal of Reproductive Health).
- Authors are permitted to copy and redistribute the journal's published version of the work non-commercially (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi (Journal of Reproductive Health).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence
Main indexing by: