Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Ekologi Kesehatan?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Criteria for Article TopicsJurnal Ekologi Kesehatan (The Indonesian Journal of Health Ecology) is a media information and research results and development on the field of health ecology with a focus publishing of health ecology on interrelationships between humans and their environment, either physical, chemical, biological, and/or socio-cultural. Human context includes the morbidity, nutritional status, disability and mortality. These articles was published in the journal to provide solutions problems through increased health resources, community development, improvement of health facilities and environmental improvement. Writer is on to the public include researchers, professors, students, stakeholders, and health practitioner.
Click here to download template for manuscript
Click klik here to download publication ethics
Click klik here to download template author statement of ethics
- Article is result from research, investigations, reviews of research results.
- Article is written in Indonesian or English, type with 1.5 space in Times New Roman font size 12. The length of the article 15-20 pages with HVS A4 paper types include Indonesian and English abstract consists of 100-200 words complete with 3- 5 keywords typed 1 space.
- The names of authors should be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution, telephone number, and email for corespondency
The title of manuscript should be short and informative, consisting of 9 -15 words
(The names of authors should be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution, address and email of the author(s), if the author is more than one, write names in a single line and give a serial number/superscript)
(Abstract can be written in English and Indonesian in one alinea complete with keywords). Abstract consists of a brief: background, methodology, results, and a statement of the main conclusions.
The introduction contains :
- Major problem that needs a solution
- Objectives of the article
Materials and methods
at least include the following:
- Type, origin, and characteristics of the data / writing material
- Methods of research/studies and methods to process and analyze the data in detail
- Hypothesis (if any)
- The location and time of execution (required for article research results)
- If the article is the result of research included ethical number or description of the institution/research ethics committee
- Articles in the form of a review should contains a search method in accordance with the rules of writing a review (keywords, number of reference at least 25 references, the source of literature database must be explained)
can be in the form of:
• Narrative findings
• Pictures/ graphs/ tables and diagrams (if any)
• Analysis results and statistics values needed
Discussion on the analysis, commentary on verification/validation results
Conclusions and Recommendations
Written in narrative form, not a pointer
Acknowledgements (if any)
Attachments (if any)
References (Harvard style), the number of references are referred to the results of at least 20 refferences and at least 80% referenced scientific journals should be published in the last 5 years. Bibliography should be arranged by alphabetical author's name and year of publication.
Citation using one of the reference software (Mendeley, EndNote)
Citation, citation in the article followed by the author's name and year of publication, for example:
- Akhir-akhir ini semakin banyak kasus DBD pada orang dewasa (..........., 2007)
- Sumber dari jurnal elektronik, contoh: Menurut Turner (2001) ..............
Spence, B. ed (1993) Secondary school management in the 1990’s: challenge and change. Aspects of Education Series, 48. London: Independent Publishers.
Lucas, K.B. & Lidstone, J.G (2000) Ethical Issues in Teaching About Research Ethics. Evaluation and Research in Education, 14 (1) pp. 53-64.
Glasbergen, P. & Groenenberg R (2001) Environmental partnerships in sustainable energy. European Environment [Internet], January/February, 11 (1), pp.1-13. Tersedia dari: <http://www3.interscience. wiley.com> [Accessed 12 August 2001]