Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission has not been published previously, or are under consideration another journal (or an explanation has not been provided in the comments to the editor).
- Script files in the file format Open Office documents, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect.
- When available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Text 1 space; font 12; italic; not underlined (except for URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the right points, not at the end.
- Text which meets the requirements of the library and style depicted in outline in the Author Guidelines, which will be found in the About Us page.
- If the reception for a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions contained in Ensuring Reviewers Anonymous has followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia (The Indonesian Journal of Biotechnology Medicine) and Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan (National Institute of Health Research and Development) as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia (The Indonesian and Journal of Biotechnology Medicine) and Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan (National Institute of Health Research and Development).
Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia (The Indonesian and Journal of Biotechnology Medicine) and Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan (National Institute of Health Research and Development), the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal.
Names and email addresses entered in the journal site will be used exclusively for the purposes of journal that has been mentioned and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia (The Indonesian Journal of Biotechnology Medicine, ISSN: 2301-5810. EISSN: 2354-8800) is a journal published by Health Research Center and Development of Biomedical and Basich Health of Technology, National Institute of Health Reseacrh and Development, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Jl. Percetakan Negara No.23 Jakarta Pusat 10560 Indonesia